This privacy statement specifically applies to the way in which information is collected by this website, www.bbvfsc.org (Big Bear Valley Fire Safe Council) hereafter referred to as "the website" or "this website".
As the owner of this website, I respect your privacy and am committed to safeguarding your privacy whilst you are online here.
These following paragraphs disclose how information is gathered and disseminate for this website.
RSS Feeds and Email Updates
If a user chooses to subscribe to RSS Feeds or Email Updates for this website, their contact information such as name and email address is requested. Users have the choice to opt-out of one or more of these communications at any time. Personal information will never be sold or given to a third party. This website operates a strict no-spam policy.
Log Files and Stats
This website uses log files gathered by Statcounter. Statcounter stores information including Internet protocol (IP) addresses, internet service provider (ISP), browser type, referring, exit and visited pages, date/time stamp, it tracks a user's movement within the website and gathers broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses etc. are not linked to any personally identifiable information.
This website contains links to other websites. I am not responsible in any way for the privacy practices of these other sites. Users should be fully aware of this when they exit this website and to read the privacy statements of all websites that collect personally identifiable information that they visit.
External third party companies may display their advertisements from time to time on this website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here. These ads may contain cookies which I do not have access to or the information they collect. I work with one, some, or all of the following advertising companies: Google Adsense, Chitika, eBay and Amazon. For more information about Google's advertising policies and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, you can visit Google's Advertising and Privacy page.
Please check the advertisers websites for their respective privacy policies.
Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions of the website.
The term "Big Bear Valley Fire Safe Council" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.